CLICK HERE to visit our virtual box office.
BOX OFFICE POLICIES:
- All online ticket sales are final. Online tickets can be exchanged for another performance date for the same production within 24 hours of showtime by contacting our box office at 218-336-1414. There are no refunds for canceled or unused tickets.
- All ticket holders must check-in at the box office window prior to entering the Teatro Zuccone.
- The house will open thirty minutes before curtain. Cameras and recording devices are prohibited during the performance. Only food and beverages purchased inside the Zeitgeist Arts building may be taken inside the theater. All cellular telephones and pagers must be turned off or set to silent before entering the theater.
- Shows begin promptly. If you have not checked in at the box office by the stated curtain time, your ticket will be re-sold to another patron.
- Both the Teatro Zuccone and Renegade Theater Company enforce a strict no-disturbance policy. At Teatro Zuccone staff discretion, if you or a member of your party are determined to be a disruption to the performers, audience and performance, you may be asked to leave with a full refund. We take great pride in providing a distration-free environment for our artists and audiences. It is also for this reason that children under the age of 6 are not admitted at Renegade Theater Company productions.
- Latecomers will be seated at the sole discretion of Teatro Zuccone house management. If you are unable to be seated late do to performance restrictions, you will be offered the chance to exchange your tickets for another performance date for the same production, however no refunds will be given for purchased tickets.